about inspiration...

are there new Ideas or just different people finding themselves in related universes of emotions, thoughts, expressions - and I found a curious definition about the word "inspiration": "divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind", so, these are people whom I become to met and notice because I felt they had the same kind of similar "makeind" as me... or maybe I met them before I am... in a kind of parallel universe connected by what we call art... _________ in some how those are the kind of experiences that sometimes make me feel kind of espiritual beeing in this material world



Palladian Xmas” (1980), with acrylic, fabric and collage on wood
Robert Rauschenberg, Minutiae, 1954 (installation of backdrops, props, and costumes created for the Merce Cunningham Dance Company )